Assignments

Rule Of Thirds

Shallow Depth Of Field

Leading Lines

Travel Poster Graphic Design Project

Read and Reflect

There are many reasons as to why you should become a professional photographer . To begin, you will have the easy access to start the career. With social media, one can access many people and inspire them with amazing images and quotes. Also, getting models for your photography is easy as many young women want to be instagram models even professional models.Lastly, you are your own boss. You will not have people behind your ear disrespecting you!!

TinType

Toy Assignment

Critique of Silver List Photographers.

After Selma Joshua Rashaad McFadden

Image by Joshua Rashaad McFadden.

This image is incredible! Completely expresses the fight of a Black Woman in America. The contrast is absolutely amazing. The eyes really do show emotion and courageousness. The artist did an amazing job with the black and white filter, color balance is outstanding. The texture capture of the skin adds realness. His page was nicely formatted and easy to navigate on.

Before Immigration, 1969

image by vikesh-kapoor

this image creates so much mystery and wonder. I am in love with the way the couple is dressed. I am very pleased with the cool tones. i love the femininity of the woman on the picture, shes so elegant. The man looks unimpressed, i love it!  Their website is pretty straight forward but it can be better.

Shadow Series of 4

Social Issue Poster 

I feel this way because people forget we aren’t the only species on this earth. They forget that by damaging habitats, the earth and we will also be in trouble. Animals that keep earth functioning can die off and mess up the food chain etc. I’m against the destruction of habitats. Watching the way people litter and the way big corporations have destroyed habitats have influenced me to start this poster. People say the earth isnt affected by us humans but id say global warming has occurred because we do not take care of earth. It is not intended to offend but to educate. I believe it does get my point across.

Levitation

Read and Reflect: Why is Photography So Important?

Photography is important to people for many reasons. People usually photograph in order to have a keepsake memory printed. I feel that looking back at our old images encourages us to remember amazing times with family and friends. Sometimes, photography can be used as proof of certain events, specifically historic events. Without photography, many of us would doubt of certain events occurring.

Photography is important to me because it allows me to express some creativity. I love being able to photograph amazing sceneries and cute moments. I love looking back at my images and remembering the environment i was in. for example, beach pictures hit different to me when living amidst a pandemic in the winter.

CREATE A WORK IN THE STYLE OF SANDY SKOGLUND

Snowy Days In California

Sandy Skoglund Art Side - Photos | Facebook

This artists work is phenomenal. I love how she plays with the color and makes things look so amazing. I enjoy the color contrast and the way things are depicted. I enjoy her creativity and her way of portraying fun images.

CREATE A WORK IN THE STYLE OF OF WASSILY KANDINSKY

Summer Night Fun Time

Yellow Red Blue by Wassily Kandinsky as art print (#30032)

Although many people love this kind of art, i feel like it is much more controversial. Many people would simply say its a bunch of gibberish in art form. I love this one though because it is eye catching. The colors are phenomenal and amazing.

Your Favorite Photo from 100 most influential list 

This photo helps us depict how powerful Hitler was in his days of ruling and dictatorship. We would have never believed how powerful he was if we didnt have any kind of historical photography to tell us. In this image, we see how Nazi Germany supported a dictator like Hitler.  This image creates fear. I feel that it may have been used as propaganda for the Nazi’s. Glorifying a horrible being must have been very easy for his supporters. It makes me ick. It makes me feel as if I could be a victim in the hands of these monsters. 

Images are important and can help us understand the complexity of things. I feel the energy through the image, power, hate, control. This image was perfectly taken and amazingly contrasted making Hitler look as the most powerful in the world. This was the most important thing to do while being amidst a World War. Im sure this image insighted fear amongst Jews and other minorities. Fear really helped his dictatorship remain. People across the world feared being involved in the war.  

Oil Painting

Emotion Series

Review of Articles on Canon Lens Experience

Mike Lerner
Music Photographer
By Sam Mallery
it was a very great article. The author really explained how sometimes your passion hits later in life rather than right away. Mike Lerner pursued his career because he did something he enjoyed doing.  He enjoyed music and photography. I can only imagine all of the amazing things he had done with his knowledge. He was not given his camera by a family member or someone he knew. He worked for his things and is now a very successful man in the industry. it made me realize that not everything is going to be known as soon as possible but that things will eventually occur that will guide us. This gave me a whole new perspective on photography as you will learn to build connections.

Jeremy Cowart
Celebrity Portrait Photographer
By Shawn Steiner 
Jeremy is also a photographer that understood that his passion came in a later time. I believe that people will end up discovering something their great at evetually but they must at least have a foundation. I feel that I would Cowart became very connected to people as he was out going and not afraid. I feel that his photography is amazing and very recognized by many. I hope to find my spark like both Cowart and Lerner did.

Indeed Job Search Synopsis

Retail Sales Associate – Photographer– JC PENNY

I would love working at JC Penny for photos. The location is in Rancho Cucamonga. There will be many couples and many family pictures to take. I enjoy the fact they offer training for each assignment. I also would love offering photography packages for the families. I noticed that many families usually have mall photos on their wall. All I need is customer service experience and the need to want a job.

3D Property Scanner San Bernadino CA

To begin the pay would be amazing! i feel that this will be a simple task and not as stressful as other jobs. I feel that people sometimes seem to be overwhelming, you will be doing this all by yourself sometimes. All i need to know is how to use a phone and have good customer service. I also need a drivers license and a reliable transportation.

Public/Private Self

Senior Portrait Sitting

Light Painting

Pop Art

Me and Myself

Man and Nature

Broad Museum Collection Critique

Sue Coe - Let Them Eat Cake, 1986, oil on canvasSue Coe - Let Them Eat Cake, 1986, oil on canvas

This image caught my eye. The color contrast between red and gray is amazing. I also love the gory scene. I enjoy seeing the chaotic scene. I love the political significance behind the image!

Abstract Photography

Graduation Cover Design

Advertising/ Commercial Photography

1. Who is the client, or company you are representing? Tory Burch 
  2. What is the product? Purses
  3. Who is the target audience? Lovers of high fashion purses
  4. Where would you expect to see this advertisement? Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat
  5. What camera will you use? Phone
  6. What kind of lighting are you going to use to make this look professional? Flash and natural lighting
  7. What props do you need? Purse stand, Clear background, Photopea

Botanical Lay Flat Series

Little People Big  World

LightRoom Editing